Job Vacancy For Draughtsman – Current Jobs in Ghana
A swimming pool / waterfalls company is looking to hire a Draughtsman
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
• Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Architecture.
• Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
• Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
• Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
• Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
• Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs ONLY to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 07 January, 2021