Job Vacancy For District Purchasing & Sales Managers – Current Jobs in Ghana
Founded in the USA in 2001, Superior Raceways (patented) offer the aquaculture industry a new and unique tool for farming a wide variety of fish and aquaponic vegetables, fruits, herbs and cash crops aimed at improving local food security.
Our floating and land based raceway systems promote organic fish, vegetables, fruits, crops and cocoa farming even at backyards.
We offer global sales of animal and fish feed production machines, greenhouses and irrigation systems with smartphone internet controls. We deploy cheap solar power systems for our land based and floating raceways, greenhouses and irrigation systems. We seek to employ in Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Rwanda and Uganda, Sales and Purchasing Managers.
• You will deliver digital or printed copies of our sales offer letters to MP's, Ministers, Municipal and District Chief Executives, Government and Private Schools and Professional workers, traders within your assigned District.
• Follow up with phone calls and personal visits.
• Solicit for distributors, wholesalers and retailers to sell our high-end organic vegetables, fish, meat, shoes, clothing and home improvement products in your assigned territory.
• Solicit for suppliers of maize, soy beans and cassava peels in your assigned territory.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND, First or Masters Degree holders.
At Superior Raceway Systems, we promote fish, pig, poultry and organic vegetables and crops farming aimed at reducing unemployment and ensuring food security in Africa. We support our farmer members with different farming-related services to improve their businesses.
Provision of sales and marketing services
• Superior Raceway Systems helps registered farmers to sell and market their harvested produce.
• We train our farmer members on some of the best aquaculture, poultry, pig, vegetables and crop farming techniques.
• We provide upto 55% equity finance for Superior Farm Projects anywhere in Africa and India.
Farm Management Services
• The company offers Professional Farm Management Services for all projects.
Salary: Negotiable and based on qualification and performance on the job. We invite you to join our team.
How To Apply For The Job
Send your application by email to:
Closing Date: 24 December, 2020