Job Vacancy For Distillery Blender – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client is the leading manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana.The company now seeks a high calibre Distillery Blender for it production department.
• Controls equipment to regauge, filter, rectify, blend and verify proof of whiskeys and other distilled liquors from preparation to bottling.
• Measure temperature using thermometer and specify gravity using alcohol-proof hydrometer and compares readings with tables from standard gauging manuals to determine proof of mixture.
• Starts filter press to remove impurities from distilled liquor and adjust valves to control vacuum pressure in press and to regulate flow of liquor through press
• Specialize in one phase of processing and be designated according to duties performed as Rectifying Attendant, Whiskey Filterer, Whiskey-Proof Reader or Whiskey-Regauger
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Degree in Chemistry / Microbiology / Bio Chemistry
• Minimum 4years’ relevant experience with alcoholic beverage production industry
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 17 July, 2019