Job Vacancy For Director of Information Technology – Current Jobs in Ghana
The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) was established by an Act of Parliament, 2011, (Act 830). The University is a public funded national institution which seeks to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources and be a centre of excellence in these critical areas.
The University approaches its programmes and research by emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration and taking into account areas such as economics, law and policy, management, science, technology and engineering as well as social and political issues that affect energy and natural resources.
The University of Energy and Natural Resources operates a multi-campus system, currently in Sunyani and Dormaa Ahenkro; plans are underway to start the Nsoatre and Kenyase campuses. Successful applicants of any of the following positions in the University should be willing to reside in any of these locations.
Job Title: Director of Information Technology
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must possess a good first degree and a master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering or any related field. He/She must:
• have a satisfactory performance as Deputy Director for a minimum of two (2) years of working experience in a university or an analogous institution; OR
• have a minimum of thirteen (13) years of progressive experience in management of information technology infrastructure and systems in the industry or public sector.
• be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity;
• have proved organisational and leadership skills;
• possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, be a team player and have the capacity to manage crises.
• be a member of a recognised professional body in ICT or MIS.
• have a professional certification in ITSM, PMP or any IT/IP certification.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
Closing Date: 11 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interviews.