Job Vacancy For Director, IT Systems/Operations
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Director, IT Systems/Operations
• Prospective applicants should be able to serve a term of four (4) years before reaching the mandatory retirement age of 60 years.
• Appointment is renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
• The IT Director will be responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must satisfy the criteria below:
• A good first degree and a Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering and Business Management or any related field.
• With a minimum of ten (10) years progressive experience in management or executive leadership positions with emphasis on prior experience leading enterprise-wide system implementations and can demonstrate experience in collaborating with institutional stakeholders and public entities.
• An experience in a similar role in tertiary education setting may be an advantage.
• Professional certification in ITSM, PMP or any IT/IP certification may be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020