Job Vacancy For Director, Guidance and Counselling – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Kumasi Technical University, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for the Senior Level Administrative position of a Director for the Guidance and Counselling Directorate.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Head of the Directorate is responsible for providing leadership in the area of guidance and counselling in the University and for maintaining and supporting the efficiency of policies and procedures prescribed by the University Statutes. The Director is also responsible for the General administration of the Directorate in respect of human, financial and material resources within the general framework of the University policy.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The candidate should possess a good first Degree and a Master’s Degree in a relevant field
• Have served as a Deputy Director of Guidance and Counselling in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution for at least 6 years or must have worked in a related field for not less than 10 years.
• Membership of a relevant professional association may be required
• Demonstrate outstanding administrative and leadership abilities, proven by relevant working experience
• Show clear evidence of ability to hold schedule without supervision
• Must be computer literate
How To Apply For The Job
• Applicant must submit a sealed application letter to the Registrar the University
• Applicant must attach a curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of 3 referees who can attest to his/her qualities.
Kumasi Technical University
Or email to:
Closing Date: 12 November, 2020