Job Vacancy For Director For Publicity, Communications and Public Affairs – Current Jobs in Ghana
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Communication /Public Relations Officers
• The primary purpose for the position for Director for Publicity, Communication and Public Affairs is to effectively manage the National Theatre’s brand, its people, its mission and its products
Qualification Required & Experience
• A postgraduate qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or the related field of specialization from a recognized tertiary institution.
• A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification work experience in the arts in a public or private organization, 5 years of which must be at the senior management level.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or Humanities Management or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution. Must be computer literate.
• Experience in Communications-specifically working on increasing media profile, public awareness campaigns, marketing of programmes and influencing public policy.
• Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission and other appropriate agencies
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Have positive energy and a positive attitude.
• Proven Ability to realign an organization’s public image.
• Creativity and out of the box thinking
• Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan Ability to design and initiate relationships with media companies.
• Command of both spoken and written English (preference for competency in other languages especially French)
• Excellent knowledge and execution in social marketing
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their applications with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents to the address below:
Application for Deputy Executive Director (Artistic) position must include a three (3) page vision statement for the position.
The Executive Director
National Theatre of Ghana
P.O.Box GP 198
South Liberia Road
Closing Date: 25 May, 2021