Job Vacancy For Day Security Officer/Guard – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable school at Kasoa is seeking to recruit a Day Security Officer/Guard
• Hands-on experience in providing security services at school
• Exceptional knowledge of school security procedures
• Thorough knowledge of student warning and suspension protocols
• Skilled in understanding student behaviors
• Amazing ability to handle aggressive students
• Outstanding ability to work in extreme weather conditions
• Immense ability to make critical decisions according to school policies
• Familiarity with MS Suite products
Qualification Required & Experience
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Examined gates, doors and windows to ensure security.
• Addressed concerns from students, parents and school staffs.
• Investigated incidents and prepared detailed incident reports for submission to management.
• Operated two-way radio devices to communicate with other Guards.
• Identified safety hazards and provided appropriate measures.
• playground and class rooms for any unusual conditions.
• Identified unauthorized persons or vehicles and reported to management.
• Maintained logs of daily shift activities.
• Provided security during school events and open houses.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020