Job Vacancy For Data Management Analyst – Current Jobs in Ghana
Duties and Responsibilities
The main results under the GrEEn Project are the following:
• Result 1 (R1): Local economies are stimulated and short-term job opportunities for youth, women and returnees are created through green and climate resilient investments.
• Result 2 (R2): Employability of youth, women and returnees are improved through orientation support and assistance, to transition to skills development for the benefit of green and climate resilient local economies (cash for work beneficiaries).
• Result 3 (R3): Increased access and usage of financial services, leveraging remittances and digital solutions, adapted to the needs of (i) youth, women and returnees benefiting from cash for work schemes and (ii) local communities and MSMEs.
Qualification Required & Experience
Min. Academic Education
• First Degree in Computer Science or related subject and/or relevant ICT qualifications with specialized formal training in Computer Science. Relevant Professional Certifications (e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA A+, ITIL, CPD etc.)
Min. years of relevant Work experience
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the fields of data management and administration, networking and Server installation and administration.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 21 July, 2021