Job Vacancy For Credit Risk Analyst – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable stated-owned financial institution seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the undermentioned roles: Credit Risk Analyst
Under the Supervision of the Head, Credit Risk, the successful candidates) will be required to undertake the following:
• Analyse, assess and approve (within delegated authorities) credit applications to ensure that the risk is sufficiently contained within acceptable parameters, relative to the profitability of each deal.
• Ensure that the Bank’s policies and procedures pertaining to credit risk are complied with at all times and conform to best practices
• Ensure that all the necessary controls and systems are in place to address the risks encountered in the post-credit granting stage and that the Non- Performing Loan (NPL) book is properly managed
• Perform periodic inspections to ensure that draw down of facilities are only approved where all terms and conditions of sanction/covenants have been met and all required collateral have been obtained and are in legal order.
• Perform periodic inspections to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
• Oversee that all standard legal documents (such as facility letters, cessions, pledges, surety ships/guarantees) are continually reviewed to ensure enforceability and legality at all times.
• Ensure compliance with Central Bank and all relevant regulations
• Ensure that all shortcomings highlighted in Internal
and External Audit reports are sufficiently and timeously addressed and the necessary actions are taken to prevent a recurrence of the listed shortcomings.
• Manage credit team effectively by providing appropriate leadership and guidance growing quality staff through effective motivation, training and development, on-the-job coaching, reward and recognition and performance management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a good first degree from a recognised University plus MBA in Finance/Economics or its equivalent.
• At least five (5) years experience in Credit Risk Management, Credit Administration, Credit Review or Risk Exposure Modelling. Excellent Credit Risk experience gained within the financial services sector.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work under pressure.
• Good comprehension and appreciation of existing and anticipated commercial and relevant local laws and regulations.
• High integrity, credibility and communication skills to operate confidently and effectively at senior levels both internally and externally.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants are required to submit their application and curriculum vitae clearly indicating the interested role to:
Closing Date: 23 September, 2020