Job Vacancy For Credit Officers – Current Jobs in Ghana
A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team as a Credit Officers(Job code: CR-O/21)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell loan products to existing and potential customers of the bank
• Identify and screen customers for loan
• Offer loan advisory services to customers
• Recruit, select, and orient new clients to the lending policies and procedures
• Process loan applications, conduct loan appraisal, monitoring and recovery
• Achieve loan targets
• Achieve customer growth target
• Ensure quality loan portfolio
• Facilitate the valuation of collateral’s
• Ensure adequate loan documentations
• Prepare and submit regulatory reports within timelines
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should be a self-motivator, have good sense of judgment, negotiation and persuasion skills.
• The person must demonstrate knowledge in credit regulations and credit procedures, must have attention to details and strong report writing skills.
• The person must be knowledgeable in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• The academic qualification required is a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 3years working experience in a related industry. The ideal candidate should not be more than 35years.
How To Apply For The Job
Application letter, detailed CV and a cover letter should be sent to:
NOTE: Indicate the job code as the subject.
Closing Date: 20 July, 2021