Job Vacancy For Court Clerks
The Judicial Service of Ghana is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates as COURT CLERKS
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Arrange processes filed in dockets.
• Head and index record books. Make entries into the things books.
• Issue warrants.
• Select cases darkest.
• Prepare statistical Returns.
• Mark and register exhibits tendered in court.
• Call Cases.
• Swear in Witnesses.
• Prepare Cause List
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• bachelor degree in social science or Business Administration from a recognised accredited institution
• computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and use of the internet.
• Good communication and writing skills in English language.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High-level integrity.
NOTE: Candidates must indicate tier region of choice. Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary,
Judicial Services Headquarters,
P. O. BOX 119,
Closing Date: 11 May, 2020