Job Vacancy For Country Director – Current Jobs in Ghana
A non-governmental organisation which seeks to promote the holistic development of the youth through the game of football has a vacancy for the position of Country Director for its Ghana Office.
• Proven experience as a Country Director in any other organisation
• Experience in developing plans and strategies
• In depth knowledge of Corporate governance principles and managerial best practices
• Ability to apply successful fund-raising and network techniques
• An analytical mind capable of outside the box thinking to solve problems
• Outstanding organisation and leadership skills
• Write regular reports for the Board and attend Board meetings
• Provide documentation on resource mobilisation for new projects and activities which must have board approval
• Perform duties and responsibilities per key performance indicators (KPIs) developed by the Board of Directors.
• Oversee management staff and prepare annual budget for the approval by the board of directors
• Maintain regular communication with donors and stakeholders
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree. A Master’s/second degree preferred
• At least 5 years experience
• Self-directed action-oriented individual with strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout the country
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates may apply by email to the following address:
Application document should include a cover letter and CV/Resume.
Closing Date: 10 December, 2020