Job Vacancy For Coordinator, Technical Projects – Current Jobs in Ghana
Division: Capital Project Group
Department: Enterprise Portfolio Management Office
Position: Coordinator, Technical Projects
Reports to: Manager, Portfolio Management
• Coordinate and monitor performance and results of Technical Projects against project constraints and ensuring alignment to business plans and BRIGHT strategy.
• Supports strategy formulation, Scope definition, milestone and performance measures for Technical Projects.
• Coordinate alignment and integration of the cross-functional areas required to facilitate project initiation, management, close and financial and benefits tracking through participation in portfolio governance structures and PPMO defined practices
• Monitors performance to indicate performance to delivery plan and achievement of related objectives and KPIs against the BRIGHT dashboard
• Monitors and proactively advises on business and project risk evaluation and mitigation measures, in conjunction with the risk and compliance function
• Work with Line Manager to plan and implement stakeholder engagement/interaction with Project Owners and Project Managers responsible for Technical Projects.
• Supports proper recording, tracking and maintenance of all Technical Project’s documents.
• Liaise with Project Managers to track Vendor performance.
• Identify inadequacies in processes and project outcomes.
• Provide reports on specifications, project and process changes.
• Liaise with Business Risk Management function for timely resolutions of audit recommendations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration/Management or Engineering
• Minimum of 3 relevant years of experience in a Project Management environment.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
• Highly experienced in MS Office Tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project, Visio)
• Adequate Knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques
• Adequate Knowledge of Business Analysis
• Adequate Knowledge of Reporting & Assurance
• Adequate Knowledge of Stakeholder Management
• Adequate Knowledge of Communication & negotiation
• Adequate Knowledge of Contract Management
• Adequate Knowledge of Data gathering and consolidation
• Adequate Knowledge of Data tools and analytics
• Adequate Knowledge of Risk Management
• Basic Knowledge of Program Portfolio Management
• Basic Knowledge in GSM Network elements
• Basic Knowledge of Supply Chain Management
• Basic Knowledge of Financial Management
• Basic Knowledge of Budgeting and Cost Control
Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage conflict.
• Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Good written and verbal communication, presentation Skills,
• Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to handle issues with tact and diplomacy
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Professional approach to work
• Ability to facilitate effective cross functional meetings.
• Good facilitation and Consultancy skills
Must live the MTN Values of
• Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviours of;
• Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration and Get it Done
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ‘No late submissions will be considered’
Closing Date: 10 February, 2020