Job Vacancy For Coordinator – Research, Innovation & Product Development – Current Jobs in Ghana
We are a leader in the financial services sector in Ghana. To help sustain our ambition and market leadership, we are seeking astute, result-oriented and ethical team players with the requisite experience and skills to deepen our customer-centric approach to doing business in the following position: Coordinator – Research, Innovation & Product Development
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Liaise with appropriate research institutions to design and scope research projects aimed at gathering relevant data for management decision making.
• Review research findings and use same for designing new products or re-launching existing products to meet customer needs and expectation. Engage internal and external stakeholders (customers, intermediaries, regulator etc) to gather relevant feedback to co-create new products and undertake innovative solutions that will meet specific needs of different segments of the market and across different lines.
• Monitor the performance and relevance of the company’s products on the market and make appropriate recommendations for Management decision making.
• Undertake regular scanning of the general economy, industry, or competitive environment to identify possible threats and opportunities that will require innovative action by the company.
• Spearhead the development of an innovative mindset and the integration of the innovative process in the business.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1st Degree and or professional qualification. Master’s degree is an added advantage
• Minimum 2- 4 years and above in:
• Product development/Research and Analytics/Innovation Management/Project Management
How To Apply For The Job
Send your application to:
Closing Date: 05 February, 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.