Job Vacancy For Coordinator, Data (Mobile & Fixed) – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Help implement data plans, monitor and improve Mobile Broadband performance and assist in achieving Data services launch and revenue as per Business Plan. Liaise with Sales & Customer Relations to promote data services internally & externally.
• Provide the relevant support in the implementation, monitoring & evaluation of mobile and fixed broadband plans.
• Liaise with Sales & Distribution and give input into plans aimed at improving mobile and fixed broadband services.
• Support data services implementation – Configurations, data bundles, data usage initiatives, etc.
• Coordinate communication support and media activities for all data launches.
• Provide consumer insight on data to relevant stakeholders and provide relevant support in disseminating accurate data information across the operation.
• Assist Sales (BNS, Channel & Field Agents) in Data Education; Road shows, Seminars, etc. ensuring the right communication materials on data are available to trade channels.
• Monitor and follow through consumer complaints on data availability & usage problems.
• Work closely with Sales, & Customer Care & NWG to resolve all customer complaints.
• Assist in developing Product Concept Document (PCD), ensuring documents are approved by all stakeholders timeously.
• Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Data Services ensuring all scenarios are defined and tested.
• Use appropriate checklist to improve process & procedures for testing.
• Perform UAT with Customer Care, Sales and Customer Management.
• Use consumer insight to promote product and services both internally & externally.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Regionalization structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated Client base
• Diverse cultural environment
• Active Media Engagement & Brand Reputation
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or in an equivalent field.
• 3 years relevant experience in Product Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Marketing or Sales.
• Project Management and Cross functional Working Skills
• Commerciality and Sound Marketing Judgement
• Interpretation of IT/Technical systems/architecture.
• Telecom Business Savvy
• Market Research
• Customer Satisfaction Measurement
• Business Development
Skills & Physical Competencies:
• Ability to manage self and be a team player, good conflict management, ability to take and manage accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organizational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Skill in Resource Management
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-MKT-ADTRACK0010 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
Closing Date: 22 June, 2021