Job Vacancy For Client Services Manager
A leading Real Estate company is seeking to recruit for the following positions: Client Services Manager
• This role is to lead the efforts of all customer relations as well as work together with our Sales and Finance teams to set strategies to expand market awareness, drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, and have oversight over all clients’ communications. International work experience is preferred.
General Role Includes
• Create and maintain a client communication platform – Improve the experience and facilitate organic growth and participate in marketing campaigns.
• Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
• Assist the Sales Department with producing data and presentations.
• Prepare all sales documents (Sales and Purchase Agreements, Agreements to sublease, Offer Letters and mortgage documentation, etc.) and interact with legal and external stakeholders, such as Lands Commissions, law firms, etc.
• Manage mortgage processes; mediating communication between banks and clients.
• Plan and manage all property handing over events.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Business Administration or related field with proven working experience as a Client Service Manager.
• Working knowledge of customer services software, databases, and tools.
• Work experience in sales/marketing will be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques with impeccable customer service abilities.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills, and advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should please apply with their CVs stating the position applying for as the subject to:
Closing Date: 31 March, 2022