Job Vacancy For Chief Security Officer
Kumasi Technical University (KTU), a Public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the heart of Kumasi, the capital city of Ashanti region, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position: Chief Security Officer
• Applicant shall be responsible for the planning, directing and coordinating of all security activities of the various campuses of the University.
• He/She shall be responsible to the Registrar for the overall administration of the safety and security needs and services of the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must possess a Bachelors degree or HND in a relevant subject area and must have served as a Principal Security Officer in the University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least six (6) years
• Must have served in the officer cadre in the Armed Forces, Police or any major security service and must have held security-related schedule(s) for at least fifteen (15) years.
• Applicant must have impeccable record of service.
Terms of Appointment
The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined by the Governing Council of the University consistent with the Technical Universities Act 2016 (as amended by Act 974), and the Statutes of the Kumasi Technical University.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicant must submit a Sealed Application Letter to the Registrar of the University.
• Applicant must attach a Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees who can attest to his/her qualities.
• Applicant must include a short statement of not more than four pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 5 line spacing) outlining his/her vision and strategies for the position.
• Application must be hand-delivered to the Registrar of the University (signing for submission shall be required) or submitted using a registered mail to reach the address below (as applicable) not later than Friday, 24th April, 2020.
Kumasi Technical University
P. O. Box 854
Closing Date: 24 April, 2020
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted