Job Vacancy For Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director – Current Jobs in Ghana
Presbyterian Press Limited announces an immediate employment opportunity for the position of Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director
• The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial orientation and be a capable strategist and leader in the business transformation and profitability agenda.
• The successful candidate must have competencies which must include technical and demonstrable operational working experience, deep financial and commercial awareness and people management skills.
The CEO will be responsible for:
• Providing strategic direction under the governorship of the Board of Directors, preparing, and implementing business plans to ensure business vision, mission and objectives are achieved.
• Employing contemporary tools and business management skills to monitor all aspects of business performance and proactively take advantage of emerging opportunities.
• Providing leadership for all stakeholders, including employees, and be capable of providing motivation and interpersonal skills critical
• Developing a resilient performance management culture in the company.
• Providing strong leadership in the marketing strategy of the Press.
• Meeting customer needs in an efficient and service centric manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s in Business, Management, Finance or professional qualification in a related field. Degree in Graphic Arts will be a distinct advantage. .
• Ten years of experience and proven record of business achievement.
• Sound knowledge of corporate governance practice
• Must be a complete self-starter.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Competitive and negotiable
How To Apply For The Job
Applications are to be submitted to reach the following address:
Closing Date: 30 November, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Copies of Educational and/or Certificates will be examined during the Job Interview.