Job Vacancy For Chief Executive Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
A leading paint manufacturing company in Ghana is inviting suitably qualified, highly motivated and transformation leader to fill the position of Chief Executive Officer. The suitable candidate must be prepared to work outside Accra.
Profile of candidate
The ideal candidate must have the following skills;
• deep knowledge and understanding of supply chain management
• good knowledge of the paint industry in Ghana and West Africa
• good network with distributors of paint business
• good people and resource management skills
• an aptitude for practical work and problem solving.
• must be conversant in MS suites
• reporting of financial and strategic plan progress to the Board
• acquiring major paint distributors,market development and effective distribution channels
• ensure the product becomes a household brand
• ensure an efficient and effective supply chain management
• ensure efficient inventory management
• achieve sales target
• ensure increased profitability and brand recognition
• responsible for day to day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market
• ensure a deep understanding of the Ghanaian paint business industry and its growth potential through rigorous research.
• provide general oversight for operations, and ensure a smooth functioning and efficient organization
• institute an operating framework and action plans with defined objectives, targets and responsibility to support the achievement of company’s strategies
Qualification Required & Experience
• minimum of 5 years work experience in an Executive Management role with at least 3 years’ experience in the Paint Manufacturing industry
• a degree in Business, Leadership or Strategy is desired
• a master’s degree and/relevant professional certification or membership of professional association(s) in Ghana or abroad will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CV and cover letter to:
NB: The role being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 30 July, 2021