Job Vacancy For CEO/Managing Director – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable player in the financial services industry seeks a suitable candidate to fill the role of General Counsel to Head its Legal Department. The successful candidate shall report directly to the CEO/Managing Director
• Provide legal leadership across the business and advise management and board on all legal matters
• Ensure that the Bank is well prepared and represented in court and at other fora.
• Ensure all legal requirements for facilities granted are duly complied with
• Partner effectively with all business and support functions to ensure all round legal support and compliance
• Ensure effective execution of all recovery cases assigned
• Exercise good judgement in dealings and transactions on behalf of the business
• Provide leadership and oversight responsibility for the institution’s board secretariat.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Barrister at Law LL.B, B.L with a minimum of 15 years in legal and corporate practice.
• 5 years of which should be in senior management
• An LL.M will be an added advantage.
• A qualification in business administration or management will be an advantage
Essential skills required
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication, reporting and presentation skills
• Demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates can send their application and detailed CVs to:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date: 31 May, 2021