Job Vacancy For Cashiers – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Cashiers
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Make assessment and file court process processes period issue receives and money is paid into court or bank.
• Make entries into cash book.
• Prepare bank reconciliation statement.
• Prepare Revenue and deposit returns.
• And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• bachelor’s degree in accounting from a recognised accredited institution
• computer literacy in Microsoft Office application and the use of the internet.
• Ability to prepare bank reconciliation statement.
• Ability to write book of accounts.
• Knowledge in public sector finance.
• High-level integrity.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
NB: Candidates must indicate their region of choice
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.