Job Vacancy For Cash and Banking Clerk – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Cash and Banking Clerk
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• customer-focussed cashier responsible for the daily successful management of all cash transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Managing all the cash transactions in the workplace
• Maintaining daily account of the daily transactions
• Balancing the daily account at the end of each day
• Checking the daily cash balance
• Interacting with customers and addressing all cash related queries
• Reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors
• Making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports
• Assisting with daily banking process.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• At least 1 year experience as a cashier in a commercial or healthcare environment
• Good mathematical skills
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to detail
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ethical values
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021