Job Vacancy For Carpenter – Current Jobs in Ghana
An amazing resort within the Safari Group, will soon introduce unto the market a unique product, a kind never seen in Ghana in the valleys of the Okere District in the Eastern Region.
This facility branded as the Safari Valley Resort where “Hospitality will mimic nature” seeks to employ hotel professionals with the right competencies, skills and character into its fold.
A wide range of both blue and white collar jobs are available for prospective applicants.
The Safari Valley Resort is looking for applications to fill the following: Carpenter
Qualification Required & Experience
• Diploma/Intermediary in Production intermediate carpentry and joinery
Skills & Competencies
• Proven 2 years experience in a similar role at a hotel
• Mainly responsible for all carpentry and related jobs, repair furniture and other new works requested by the management
• Ability to fix and repair automatic locks
• Ability to repair and polish furniture
Selected candidates will be subjected to a three (3) months’ intensive and professionally measured training and orientation before the trial opening phase.
Again selected candidates would be accommodated on the premises where the resort is located to enable been to give customized services to the guests.
Location: Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit applications, CVs plus two passport-sized pictures and also indicate the positions being applied for to the email address below:
Closing Date: 31 December, 2019
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.