Job Vacancy For Call Center Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
• Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
• Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
• Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
• Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Verbal communication
• Phone skills
• Data entry skills
• People skills
• Customer focus
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• HND or diploma
• 2 years professional experience
Location: Odokor, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V. ‘s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail
Closing Date: 25 September, 2020