Job Vacancy For Business Intelligence Analyst – Current Jobs in Ghana
• The successful candidate for this role will join our Datawarehouse & Data Insights team as the Business Intelligence Analyst in the IT Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Data & Insights and will be responsible for applying the breadth of data extraction, restructuring, data manipulation and analytical techniques to answer a wide range of business questions.
• S(He) will also be responsible for collating business requirements from Business Decision Supports within the various categories, translate the requirements into technical specifications and validate the output of developers by analyzing the final deliverables.
• Works closely with Head of Data & Insights to ensure requirements from the business are correctly understood;
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications that are used by the team for the implementation of reports and cubes;
• Support, organize, and lead Business Intelligence (BI) workstream projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems;
• Test and validate deliverables implemented by the team against original requirements before it gets to the business users;
• Conducts performance reviews and determines professional development needs and opportunities for staff. Guide and monitor the team from campaign planning to execution;
• Partner with managers and business team members to build analytical solutions to deliver on business goals
• Assist in running quality checks and validate data generated on BI;
• Analyze large, complex data sets and convert them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization;
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any discipline with an emphasis on Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology or related fields; A certificate in Business Intelligence will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ relevant working experience in a similar role within Telecoms;
• Proficiency in MS Office tools with advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access or other database programs or data mining tools.
• Experience using SQL, Analysis Services, Integration Services, strong quantitative analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong knowledge and experience working with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Micro strategy, SSRS, Business Objects, etc.);
• Strong business acumen and understanding of key marketing metrics
• Good project management background.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 06 September, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.