Job Vacancy For Business Development Manager/ Marketing Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
Data Link Institute is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager/ Marketing Manager.
• Prepare the annual business development plan, and work plan.
• Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
• Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with these organizations
• Provide direction and guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the organizational strategies
• Prepare and implement marketing plans to market the Institute as an ideal educationalinstitution.
• Work in partnership with the Management to provide strategic marketing and communications guidance; and develop and execute comprehensive integrated plans to help the Institute reach their marketing and communications goals.
• Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmes.
• Develop promotional partnerships with organizations and colleges.
• Enhance DLI reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to the Institution.
• Update job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
• Locate potential business deals by locating potential clients, discover and explore opportunities.
• Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
• Oversee the development of marketing literature.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into an increased business
• Develop proposals that are suitable to the client’s needs.
• Research and build relationships with the new clients.
• Submit weekly progress report to the Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Masters Degree Holder with Industry experience.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should kindly forward CVs to:
Closing Date: 31 January, 2019