Job Vacancy For Business Development Executives
POSITION OBJECTIVE AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Contribute to the execution of the Business Plan and Marketing Plans of the company and subsequently work on the execution of such agreed plans to align and maximize the respective marketing and sales efforts of the company.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that deadlines are met at all times.
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Generating leads.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Submit weekly results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analyses.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Knowledge and Experience
• A degree in a relevant field and/or Marketing
• Industry Experience will be an advantage
• Certificate or Diploma in Insurance is an added advantage
• Two(2) Years’ Experience In Sales
Required Skills and Competencies
• Networking and influencing.
• Must have good judgement, be reliable and follow through with commitments.
• Pay attention to details.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send cvs to:
Closing Date: 30 April, 2020