Job Vacancy For Business Development and Research Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable bank in the Ashanti Region has a vacancy for the position of Business Development and Research Manager.
• Formulate and drive the implementation of a business development and communication strategy to position the bank as the most preferred financial service provider in the Ashanti Region and among the best five rural banks in Ghana. The role would spearhead and coordinate all deposits mobilization efforts, branding and relationship management and support the bank to achieve its growth strategy.
• Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products and competitor information to inform competitive strategy
• Prospect for salaried and key accounts, develop business proposals for high value clients, negotiate good business deals for the Bank and make presentations to clients and other stakeholders
• Develop and implement advertising programmes to increase visibility of the bank and increase market share and effectively manage staff to achieve deposit and loan targets set for the bank.
• Manage the mobile banking operations of the bank and set mobilization targets for all mobile banking staff
• Ensure good customer service delivery on all services delivery channels of the bank, implement strategies to retain existing clients and win more clients for the bank
• Develop annual business development plan and budget
• Periodically train staff on business development and trends in the industry
• Submit monthly reports on activities undertaken and outcome of such activities to the General Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 2nd Degree in Marketing or related field, a professional qualification would be an added advantage
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in sales/marketing business development with at least 5 years managerial experience
• Experience in marketing financial services is a plus, proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Knowledgeable in the use of Social Media platforms for marketing such as Instagram, twitter, Facebook and website management.
Location: Ashanti Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications and CV with the three professional referees to:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021