Job Vacancy For Branch Operation Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team as Branch Operation Officer (Job Code: Br-0/21)
Duties / Responsibilities
• Responsible for onboarding of customers
• Ensure customer relationship banking
• Ensures vigorous marketing of products and services
• Undertake banking advisory services for customers
• Prepares fixed deposits/standing orders Undertake data entries/data capture
• Ensures prudent management of treasury and cash analysis Reconciliation of inter-branch transactions
• Responsible for counter cheque issuance and cheque for clearing
• Ensures effective funds transfers protocols Undertake due diligence in credit approvals and documentation
• Prepare and submit prudential reports within specified timelines
• Documentation of transactions and data management
• Assist with the supervision of Branch Staff
Qualification Required & Experience
• The ideal candidate should be a team player, have good sense of judgment, initiative and responsibility.
• The person must demonstrate knowledge in banking regulations, procedures and directives.
• The suitable candidate must have attention to details, must demonstrate strong communication skills.
• The person must have appreciable knowledge in Microsoft word, Powerpoint, Excel.
• The candidate must possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 7years working experience in a financial institution. A professional qualification shall be an added value. The suitable applicant should not be more than 42 years
How To Apply For The Job
Application letter, detailed CV and a cover letter should be sent to:
Closing Date: 20 July, 2021