Job Vacancy For Assistant Registrar
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Assistant Registrar
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
• He/She is responsible to the Registrar in the discharge of administrative duties, secretarial and human resource development and management matters in the University
• The Assistant Registrar is responsible to the Registrar for the implementation and supervision of UESD policies and procedures as these relate to applicants and students.
• Perform duties as may be part of schedule of works in the Academic/Administration Registry, including student admissions, examinations, student records, General Administration, and Human Resource Management.
• Manage the assets (e.g. computers, files, furniture, cabinets, etc.) under the control of the office
• Provide inputs for the preparation of Registry Budget
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
Qualification Required & Experience
The requirements for the appointment of an Assistant Registrar or equivalent professional grade is:
• A good first degree plus an advanced degree or equivalent professional qualification and
• A minimum of four years’ relevant experience in a University or analogous institution.
• Be computer literate
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020