Job Vacancy For Assistant IT Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment in a reputable Public Service Organization as Assistant Information Technology IT Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the formulation of IT policies.
• Undertakes the maintenance and repair of IT infrastructure and equipment of the Commission.
• Provides technical services for the management of the information systems.
• Installs IT equipment and software of the Commission.
• Collects data for the development of effective and efficient IT security systems
• Collects input for the procurement of IT equipment and services.
• Provides effective user support services in the
• Collects data for the preparation of budget and work plan for the Unit.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited tertiary institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) any other relevant field.
• A relevant industry skill-based certification(s) will be an added advantage.
• Must have completed National Service.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
The Head of Administration
Legal AID Commission
Or email to:
Or call us on:
TEL: 0302-669220 / 0302-666584
Location: COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING BUILDING, ADJACENT TO MALI EMBASSY, OPPOSITE MINISTRIES POLICE STATION
Closing Date: 13 September, 2019