Job Vacancy For Assistant Creative Director
We are a start-up called Terrific Scientific Busters. We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to assist with brand awareness and creative projects within the company. You are to develop ideas and impressive projects using concepts and strategies for the venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers. The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects visually and to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
• To work very closely with the project manager and other team members to create, develop and implement creative projects
• To develop new concepts for customers and schemes to maintain encourage and retain engagement.
• Collaborate with team members effectively.
• Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
• Revise content and presentations
• Propose actions for the future
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
• Two years’ proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
• Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
• Working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Figma etc.
• Scientific background
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly apply with your CV and cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements as well as demonstrating your experience.
Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10 July, 2020