Job Vacancy For Artisans – Current Jobs in Ghana
A highly reputable international organisation is looking for qualified artisans to join its facilities and maintenance department. If you are a Mason, Plumber, Carpenter/Joiner, General Handyman, Janitor or an Air Condition Mechanic then this is your opportunity to be part of an international community.
Scope of Responsibilities
• The artisans will be responsible for repair and maintenance work in the organisation’s buildings.
• The working hours of work will be scheduled on 8 hours shifts a day within the time frame of 6:30 am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Some weekend work will be required as and when it is necessary.
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all facilities repairs and installations
• Inspections of school facilities to determine schedule of maintenance works
• Repairs/replacements to correct defects, damages etc
• Estimation of costs for repair or replacement work
• Custodial responsibilities as necessary Cleaning of the premises and facilities as and when required
• Supporting other artisans in their area of work when necessary
Qualification Required and Experience
• Minimum qualification is SSS certificate
• Educated to HND level or equivalent is preferred
Experience and Ability
• A minimum of 4 years work experience in the area of qualification
• Ability to lift equipment is necessary
• Ability to drive (minimum of driver’s license B)
The compensation package for the position is competitive.
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in working in an international environment where you will be challenged and developed professionally then please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 09 October, 2020