Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Key Job Responsibilities
• He/she will manage office supplies and support daily office procedures related to the grant.
• Will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and maintaining project calendars.
• He/she will assist in day-to-day project activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or related field
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Experience with office management Software
• Knowledge of office procedures
• Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
• 3 years work experience in similar position
How To Apply For The Job
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to:
The Christian Health Association of Ghana
21 Jubilee Wells Street,
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to:
Closing Date: 17 December, 2020