Job Vacancy For Accounts Personnel – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 3 years professional experience
• Reporting Skills,
• Time Management,
• Attention to Detail,
• PC Proficiency,
• Verbal Communication,
• General Math Skills
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
Closing Date: 31 December, 2020