Job Vacancy For Accounts Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
Supreme Medical Centre is seeking to recruit Accounts Officer
• Management of petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
• Reconciliation of direct debits and finance accounts.
• Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
• Preparation of statutory accounts.
• Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
• Planning and budget control.
• Assisting chartered accountants with audits.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Prepares daily and monthly credit sales report with ageing analysis
• Updates all accounts receivable ledgers of customers/ clients
• Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, reconciled customers account as requested
• Filing returns of VAT,PAYE,SSNIT and CIT
• Payroll administration
• Handles and Processes customer claims of invoices for payment
• Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments or other irregularities and provide needed support for collection
• Establish credit limitations on customers account
Qualification Required and Experience
• A minimum of HND/BSc Degree is required
• Attention to detail
• A willingness to learn
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
Salary: Very Attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit CV, Cover Letter, all Relevant Documents and a photocopy of a valid ID card to;
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020