Job Vacancy For Accountants / Assistant Internal Auditors
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar attributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Accountants / Assistant Internal Auditors
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have Either:
• A good first degree in Accountancy or Finance equivalent professional qualification
• Must, have a Master’s degree (preferably in accounting/finance/audit) and
• Final Examination Certificate of any of the following Professional Bodies Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA, Ghana) / Chartered Association of Certified Accountants(ACCA) /Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
• Have served as Assistant Accountant/Junior Assistant Internal Auditor for a minimum of two years in the service of the University or analogous institution of higher learning.
• Have a good first degree in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent professional qualification
• Hold relevant 2-year MBA degree in Accounting/Finance with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience in a University or analogous institution.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020