Job Vacancy For Accountant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Accountant
SUMMARY of RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified, responsible for overall supervision of Finance Department, resolving queries, ensuring processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital. Adhere to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Ensure the month-end procedures on are completed by the agreed date for the month.
• Management of monthly payroll
• Review Bonus and Leave provisions
• Audit leave balances
• Stock management review including general stores stock take.
• Lease templates
• Finalise the cost distribution of the cost centres to profit centres.
• Completion of monthly internal audit program.
• Prepare Monthly Management Packs including analysis of results,
• Review all month-end reports as per Month-end report list,
• Quarterly reports on all hospital provisions and write-offs (bad-debts)
• Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors
Review and finalization of reconciliations
Qualification Required & Experience
• 2nd/3rd year BCom (Acc) or equivalent
• Business acumen, problem solving, judgment and analysis
• Professional/Technical Proficiency
• Computer literacy
• Effective governance and risk management
• Leadership, and people management skills, interpersonal skills
• Verbal and written communication
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021