Job ad Ghana : Warehouse Admin – Accra
The Coca-Cola Company invites applications for the position of a Warehouse Admin.
The Warehouse Admin will support both warehouse operations and Coca-Cola business functions. You will simultaneously balance multiple warehouse projects while providing general office support. You will perform extensive and accurate data entry, mine for data, and construct meaningful, actionable reports (e.g. creating monthly PowerPoint for the break room and updating our UPH forecast daily). The admin is responsible for purchasing and managing the inventory of supplies for the warehouse and will schedule all incoming truckload, LTL and shuttle shipments for the warehouse as well as all returns shipments; yard management. Will also keep track of outbound truckloads, oversee the invoicing for maintenance and utilities weekly/monthly, retrieve all paperwork from each department daily and filing paperwork accordingly and will perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world’s most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at Coca-Cola.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acknowledge receipt / delivery of freight by signing the relevant documents and stating any irregulars, if applicable.
- Issue warehouse receipt and distribute along with other documents to the operational departments.
- Assign location of freight in warehouse in line with current guidelines.
- Maintain record of shipments by entering data into the designated application.
- File, store, and maintain record of operational files.
- Maintain order and proper housekeeping of warehouse area.
- Notify supervisor / manager immediately of any bodily injury, property damage, or equipment failure.
- Notify supervisor / manager of any irregularities and potential problems.
- Maintain supplies and notify supervisor / manager when reorders are necessary.
- Assure that complete documentation accompanies freight leaving the dock and that documents for freight received are handed over to the corresponding department.
- Perform inventory checks timely and accurately.
- Follow and maintain OS&D procedures on a daily basis, including claim filing and timely follow-up and response.
- Review delivery orders (DOs) for completion, note any OS&D irregularities.
- Verify proper documents are received before releasing cargo.
- Manage and maintain personal training and IT competencies.
- Calculate storage costs and notify relevant parties of same for billing purposes.
- Perform other duties deemed necessary and relevant to the position.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Service and warehousing/fulfilment experience.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to operate basic corporate warehouse equipment.
- Ability to solve problems by thinking analytically, creatively, and handle stressful customer interactions via telephone and email.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard, computer screen, telephone headset and telephone system.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations.
- Team player and Detail oriented.
- Good judgment skills and ability to make decisions.
- Proficient typing, MS Office, and warehouse applications.
Job criteria for job ad : Warehouse Admin
|Job category :||
Industry, production, manufacturing and other
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||7|