Job ad Ghana : User Researcher
We are recruiting a User Researcher.
- Collaborating closely with overseas teams to organize and execute user research both online and offline, recording survey processes, collecting and analyzing research data / study results;
- Building and maintaining respondent recruitment channels, engaging targeted respondents in structured surveys;
- Monitoring competitive market dynamics, conducting benchmark studies and competitive analysis on a regular basis;
- Deeply understand the needs, behaviors and scenarios of products across mobile applications. Collect users’ feedbacks and evangelize for user research across the organization;
- Teach, mentor and advise product and operation teams on incorporating user research and user voice into the product building process.
We are looking for a motivated and insightful user researcher based in Nigeria/Kenya/ Ghana who will work closely with overseas project team. The user researcher will help us create useful, usable and delightful mobile/web products for users and inspire improvement at all stages of product development by delivering compelling insights based on user research findings.
Job Qualification Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human Factors Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field;
- 3+ years’ work experience in user research or market research, preferable with exposure in mobile/web product and AI;
- Working experiences include customer satisfactory survey, questionnaire design, in-depth interview, A/B tests, usability test, user operation and etc.;
- A desire to keep pushing your work until all details are attended to;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication skill, strong capability of observing and analyzing, strong time management skill, proactive, responsible, and team spirit.
Thank you for applying before the closing date 14th of January 2021
Job criteria for job ad : User Researcher
|Job category :||
R&D, project management
IT, software engineering, Internet
Marketing, communication, media
Research and development
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|