Job ad Ghana : Technician (Mechanical / Electrical) – Tema
Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant at Tema: Technician (Mechanical / Electrical)
Reports To: Plant Manager
- Prevent outflow of defects & provided quick feedback to source
- General Equipment Maintenance activities
- Breakdown Maintenance support
- Safety Compliance and related support Facility Improvement Activities support
- Maintenance related Quality
- Area Safety Compliance control support
- Area Performance Breakdown Ratio and Original Equipment (BDR and OEE)
- Area Maintenance Preventive Maintenance Ratio (PMA) Press repairs, safety of presses, fitting of keys, shaft alignment general hand tools, interoperate drawing, bearing and bush fitment.
- Pneumatic parts identification, installation and fault finding
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution 1-3 years workshop experience
- Basic hydraulic parts identification, installation and fault finding
- General safety knowledge and proper use of Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs),
- Adhere to Design Quality Standards (DOS)
- Extensive knowledge on welding equipment (integrated & conventional)
- Should possess coping skills in terms of stress and high workload,
- Must be a good communicator.
- Sound knowledge of different tools/equipment identification
- Should be a computer literate and must have reporting skills.
- Applicants should have valid passports.
Closing Date: 18 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Technician (Mechanical / Electrical)
|Job category :|
Engineering, development studies
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|