Job ad Ghana : Teacher of Welding & Fabrication – Accra
The Design & Technology Institute (DTI) is an innovative social enterprise, whose aim is to become the premier TVET Institution across West Africa, transforming youth livelihoods and aspirations. DTI provides high quality employment-oriented technical and vocational education and skills training. It is an ambitious institution seeking to employ highly motivated, results-oriented and hardworking professional teacher to implement its mission of impacting the future of Africa’s youth in the position of: Teacher of Welding & Fabrication
- To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training, Industry and COTVET approved certifications.
- Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards.
- Teach the primary welding processes with major metals like mild steel and stainless steel.
- Manage the upkeep of the fabrication equipment, guided by the workshop manager.
- A Technical Degree or HND / City & Guilds qualification in Fabrication,
- Manufacturing, Welding or a very closely related field, from an accredited institution with five (5) or more years of industry related experience where work is performed to a recognized industry standard and is primarily focused on metal fabrication processes and with five (5) or more years of post-secondary teaching experience in the appropriate occupational field.
- COTVET certification or the ability to obtain the certification within one year.
Closing Date: 19 February, 2021
Job criteria for job ad : Teacher of Welding & Fabrication
|Job category :||
Production, maintenance, quality
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|