Job ad Ghana : Store Manager – Accra – Accra
- Motivate and encourage team members, individually and through assistants, to contribute their best effort and work on weaknesses and challenges.
- Manage staff for performance and results.
- Demonstrate leadership techniques that constantly recognize and encourage positive work of employees by sharing knowledge and insight in a meaningful and supportive manner (tell them), demonstrating methods (show them) and coaching them, and observing and following-up on needed improvements (have them show you)
- Ensure efficient communication, works to defuse cliques and contention, and seeks conflict resolution in timely manner.
- Oversees and guides personnel actions such as reviews, training, coaching, progressive discipline, or terminations in timely and accurate manner.
- Generate and drive store sales to meet and exceed targets and operational goals, by leading assistants and team members to perform “WOW” levels of customer service, relationship sales techniques and strategies, and merchandizing,
- Develop, implements and monitors a store plan to increase sales.
- Manage staff for performance and results
- Demonstrate leadership techniques that constantly recognize and encourage positive work of employees by sharing knowledge and insight in a meaningful and supportive manner (tell them), demonstrating methods (show them) and coaching them, and observing and following-up on needed improvements (have them show you).
- Respect and utilize each employee’s experience, talent, and creativity
- Responsible to make sure every shopper in the store receives outstanding service, finds a friendly environment and is communicated with properly and effectively so they become buyers and repeat customers and feel they are treated like a guest.
- Extensive knowledge of retail business, products, and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales performance standards.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills required. Must be able to effectively communicate, delegate, motivate, coach, teach and direct people as they work.
- Must be able to identify skills in people and match to the best job, setting goals and performance standards and providing constant follow-up.
- Proven organizational ability required along with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to apply sales techniques and processes and use them adeptly with a wide variety of customers.
- Thorough knowledge of merchandizing, workplace safety, and loss control is necessary.
- Working knowledge of personnel supervisory techniques is required, including coaching and discipline, and leadership techniques
- Typically the minimum qualifications would be Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience required and three+ years retail management experience.
Job criteria for job ad : Store Manager – Accra
|Job category :|
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|