Job ad Ghana : Store Assistant
Abt. Associates Inc., a US-based company, is implementing USAID–funded President’s Malaria Initiative VectorLink project. The project is supporting implementation of malaria control strategies such as bednet distribution and indoor residual spraying (IRS). In Ghana, Abt has been implementing IRS in the northern sector since 2011 and is preparing for the 2021 IRS campaign.
- Keep daily records of all materials moving in and out of a store using Stock Cards, Request and Delivery Forms, Store Ledger and other inventory forms.
- Keep all inventory forms updated daily.
- Ensure that each unit of insecticide moving in and out of the store is properly labeled, serialized and recorded.
- Ensure that all used materials (e.g. empty sachets, nose masks, etc.) are correctly recorded labeled and stored properly;
- Ensure the store is clean, well-organized and items neatly packed on pallets.
- Carry out weekly inventory traking
- Assist to demobilize the operations site and transport all forms of solid waste from the site to district store in collaboration with Logistics Assistant and Site Manager.
- Assist Site Manager if the need arises.
- DBS/WASSCE certificate or higher.
- Work experience with inventory and warehouse management is preferred.
- Possess Basic Knowledge in MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Possession of a valid motor rider license is advantage.
- Good English language writing and reading skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Store Assistant
|Job category :|
Secretarial work, assistantship
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||25|