Job ad Ghana : Software Engineer – Google Research
Machine Intelligence is a high impact team within Knowledge that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on confidential projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Processing. We impact products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
We’re looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience in the fields of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to join our team. As a software engineer in Machine Intelligence, you work on a small team, collaborating closely with other product teams and you’re able to switch projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to address new problems. Because you’ll be working with cutting-edge technology, you’ll also get a chance to work closely with researchers across Google.
As a Research Software Engineer, you will be connected to research as an active contributor to the wider research community partnering with universities, attending research conferences, and publishing papers. In this role, you’ll bridge the gap between a Software Engineer and a Research Scientist, pioneering creative solutions to challenges that will impact users at scale. You’ll apply your skills to areas such as language understanding and perception (speech, images, video). Additionally, you’ll work alongside Research Scientists in the Google Brain team to bring their ideas to life by implementing algorithms, running experiments, and building prototypes.
There is always more information out there, and the Research and Machine Intelligence team has a never-ending quest to find it and make it accessible. We’re constantly refining our signature search engine to provide better results, and developing offerings like Google Instant, Google Voice Search and Google Image Search to make it faster and more engaging. We’re providing users around the world with great search results every day, but at Google, great just isn’t good enough. We’re just getting started.
- Collaborate with Research teams to contribute towards artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- Develop and implement solutions for real-world, scalable problems.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an academic, research industry environment or contributing to research communities and/or efforts, publishing papers at conferences.
- Experience in Machine Learning, TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar frameworks.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g., C/C++, Python).
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Experience with large data sets, system design and optimization.
- Experience in Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields.
- Experience with linear algebra, calculus and statistics.
Job criteria for job ad : Software Engineer – Google Research
|Job category :|
IT, software engineering, Internet
Research and development
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s)||:||9|