Job ad Ghana : Site Supervisor
We are recruiting Site Supervisor.
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
- Bachelor’s degree/ HND/ Diploma in Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor (Not less than 3 years).
- CPR and first aid certifications.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Site Supervisor
|Job category :|
Real-estate, architecture, town planning
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|