Job ad Ghana : Senior Officer Broker – Accra
Allianz Insurance Ghana seeks to recruit result-oriented, committed and hardworking candidate for the position of Senior Officer Broker.
Act as intermediary between the company and clients, builds and maintain customer relationship, execute sales and complete administrative duties, such as document preparation and follow-up with customers right on schedule.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Breeding productive relationship to create a pool of prospective clients from various source of networking.
- Evaluating business or individual customers needs and financial status and proposing protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Help Develop “Market Intelligence” activities to actively track and respond to the needs of customer segments across board.
- Help implementing sales initiatives within the corporate space such as distribution strategy and channel management.
- Help develop portfolio in accordance with the cooperation, quality, and profitability objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance/Marketing/Commerce or related fields.
- A professional marketing/insurance certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience with at least one (1) year in senior officer position.
Knowledge & Skills
- In – dept knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home and business.
- Ability to negotiate equitable solutions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop a rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds and to communicate effectively with site workers, managing directors, insurance company colleagues and brokers
- Negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to handle occasional conflict situation.
- Ability to inspire confidence in clients and to persuade clients of the need to implement the advice given to reduce risk.
- Proven planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work with all categories of employees.
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Good knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and internet and other actuarial software and tools.
- Good supervisory, coaching and interpersonal skills in a “team” setting.
Qualified candidate should send a cover letter and resume to
indicating ‘Senior Officer Broker’ as the subject.
Deadline for submission is March 22, 2021.
Job criteria for job ad : Senior Officer Broker
|Job category :||
Banking, insurance, finance
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|