We are recruiting a Senior Manager, HR.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives and company HR initiatives. Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation. Forming strong relationships with the management team to be able to challenge and coach in a high-performance environment ;
- Partner the management team to project manage organizational and procedural changes within the business area.;
- Be responsible for all HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, mentoring, salary and conditions, contracts, training and development, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related issues).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services and advice are provided across the company.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring metrics that support the achievement of business goals, necessary aspects of HR and training and development.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales ;
- Keep up to date with HR legislation by researching and attending necessary events, before providing suitable interpretation to Directors and Managers
- Update the company server with timely, relevant forms, policies and procedures to ensure accessibility for employees at all times.
- To facilitate as a mediator when required to try and resolve employee grievances.
- To manage the long service rewards and ensures employees are notified of qualifying rewards in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deliver and report on the annual employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement
- Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on
- 2nd Degree in Human Resources
- Professional qualification
- Four years experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of using HR Information Systems
- Problem solving skills
- Recruitment and Selection experience
- Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment
- Payroll knowledge
Job criteria for job ad : Senior Manager – HR
|Job category :|
Temporary work, recruitment
|Employment type :|
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Spoken language :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|