Job ad Ghana : SECURITY COORDINATOR – Accra
- Ensure Protection of staff, clients, visitors and properties at all managed Cell sites.
- Ensure Protection of staff, clients, visitors and properties on work premises.
- Ensure Guards perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Investigate theft and immediately report to the appropriate quarters.
- Liaise and interact with the emergency support services (Fire service, the Police and the Ambulance service).
- Report all security activities / guard’s welfare on a daily basis.
- Enforce all Security, Safety and Quality Regulations at all sites/premises.
- Ensure payment of guards by Security Company is done monthly by obtaining evidence of payments from the Security Company and Sharing with Management.
- Ensure SOW issued on a PO to Security Company every month defining the placement of 24/7 and caretaker Guards on our network.
- Enforce HSE Absolute Rules.
- Preventing any form of financial loss.
- Hold weekly, monthly meetings with client and security companies
- Perform Security activities to combat theft on site.
- Ensure client specifications are followed and adhered to.
- Critical Thinking
- Crisis management
- Accurate Report Writing
- Customer Service Oriented
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Fire Protection
- Basic Safety & Health Awareness
- Problem solver
- Time management skills
- Leadership skills.
Job criteria for job ad : SECURITY COORDINATOR
|Job category :||
Health and social professions
|Employment type :|
|Experience level :|
|Educational level :|
|Number of Position(s) :||1|